Normal People do their resolutions before the beginning of the new year. I do mine much later. Without further ado:
I, Matthew A. Smith, in the nineth tenth year of the second third millenium*, hereby resolve to:
- Travel to at least 50 places I’ve never been before
- Get in the best shape of my life
- Look for adventure in the mundane
- Drink less alcohol
- Eat better
- Save $15,000
- Redesign my website, and actually roll out a complete site on time
- Create more videos
- Take more pictures
- Post content regularly, and of greater variety (see also, number 7)
Now, let’s see if I can pull this off… What about you?
*2000 would be the first year of the third millenium, correct… I originally had 1008?